Ask your question
Write your review here
- Futuristic maze
- 20 multi-sensual environments
- Unique special effects
- Atmospheric sound fields
- Ultra groovy music and illusions
- 10% off digital photo package
Infinity on the Gold Coast is a mind blowing journey into a spectacular, futuristic, maze-like world of wonder. Infinity is one of the Gold Coasts favourite attractions, comprised of an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments. Be transported into another world filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to – Infinity!
This unique Infinity journey is a fantastic out-of-this-world experience and is great for both kids and adults. Infinity Gold Coast is suitable for all ages from 8-108 offering unforgettable family fun right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. It is also a great idea if you are looking for something fun to do on a rainy day on the Gold Coast or even to escape the heat of summer. For an awesome sensory overload visit Infinity the special effects fun house like nothing else you have ever experienced!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (4-13yrs)||AUD $16.90|
|Seniors /Students (Current ID must be shown)||AUD $19.90|
|Family (2A+2C)||AUD $69.90|
|Extra Child with Family Pass (Max 2)||AUD $14.90|
- General admission to Infinity Attraction
- 10% off digital photo package
- Food & Beverages
- The first of it's kind in the world, INFINITY is an exciting, hilarious, interactive experience with unforgettable impact
- It's fun for all ages, great family entertainment and a unique group or team building activity
- An extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way into infinity....
- Open daily from 10am to 10pm. Closed Christmas Day December 25th and open from 1pm Anzac Day April 25th
- Located at the CHEVRON RENAISSANCE CENTRE, Corner of Surfers Paradise Blvd and Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
- 2 hours free parking at Chevron Renaissance. Ask the INFINITY Crew for a parking sticker
- Not recommended for children with an unusual fear of darkness
- Young children must be able to walk through without assistance
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Children under 8 years must be supervised by an adult
- High heeled shoes are NOT permitted
- Concession price does not apply to the Single Parent concession card holders. These are charged at the Adult rate. The concession rate applies to Senior Card Holders and also Student Card holders.
- Wheelchair access is available to the majority of the attraction. Prior notice is preferred so that an Infinity staff member can be made available to assist in your journey through Infinity. No motorised or wide wheelchairs permitted. A standard wheelchair is onsite for use if required.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher